[Public-List] Re anchors and racing

Zachary Smith zacharysmith.us at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:05:55 PDT 2018

Depends where your club is. In a calm lake with muddy banks? You can
probably get away with it.

The Puget Sound with crazy currents, unpredictible winds, commercial
traffic, rocky shores? No way is it safe to go out without some serious
ground tackle ready for instant deployment.

Zach

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 9:56 AM mahseer--- via Public-List <