[Public-List] Re anchors and racing

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Aug 27 10:18:33 PDT 2018

Hello again - further to my message below…

When we brought SURPRISE down to Toronto to race in the Syronelle on Lake Ontario a few years ago, I removed every ounce of weight possible from her bow and stern….  We carried the regulation ground tackle and only rope anchor cables… all that chain etc stayed at home.

Gord