[Public-List] Stand-On vs Right-of-Way

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Thu Aug 30 08:17:02 PDT 2018

It's the worst when riding a bicycle. The one thing I want even less
than to get hit by a car is to get hit by a car that has the right of
way.

So many motorists decide that giving them their right of way is a
hardship that I shouldn't have to endure as a cyclist (especially when
I'm already stopped) -- at least I think that's what they're doing; I
can never quite make out whether they're waving me along, what with all
the confusing reflections and glare on their windshield. I just wave
them through if they're taking too long to exercise their right of way.
I *know* they can see me.

-K

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/