[Public-List] Trailer

Wehicks wehicks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 01:46:12 PST 2018

I guess y’all heard this before. I need a trailer for my A30. Any suggestions??? Also any specs on a trailer that I can fabricate in the near future if I can’t find one.  My boat has to be moved as is was vandalized in the past couple of weeks. Left companion hatch open to rain. Stole all kinds of things.
AC, all hand tools , several electric tools , vac. Cleaner, etc. even stole my 3 blade prop!!!
I’m afraid my beta 20 that has less than 2 hrs. On it  is next if I don’t act fast.
Boat on Miss. gulf coast.

Sent from my iPhone