[Public-List] Big lot of sailing gear for sale on eBay, for Colorado pickup

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Sat Jan 20 20:13:17 PST 2018

Hello,

I was contacted from a professional pyrotechnics listing to see if I had
interest in a many-box lot of sailing gear. It is way too much for me.
I'll skip the back-story except to say that it is not surprising that
these consummate professionals, Ken Kosanke and his wife Bonnie, would
have their materials very well organized. The link is below and also the
item number. It's quite the assortment, might be a good deal if you can
use enough of it...

Having said that, please note the following: *Shipping: **The collection
of hardware will NOT **be shipped, but must be picked up by the
purchaser (or the purchaser’s agent) in Grand Junction, Colorado within
60 days of the sale. *So you'd probably have to know somebody nearby.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162854277259#shpCntId
eBay item number 162854277259

Dunno if this will be of any interest, but I thought I'd pass it on.

--Dan Sternglass
Watcher of the Skies, Ithaca, NY

dans at stmktg.com
office: +1607-257-3431