[Public-List] electronics

Martin Privette prmartin85 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 18:18:34 PDT 2018

Okay, I?ve been getting by on the antique Raymarine depth sounder on
Reverie until late last year when it went haywire and cost me an
overnighter on Garbacon Creek on the Nuese River. and then, this evening on
a daysail, etc..twice. Thank God for a strong Westerbeke 30...and time to
waste.

The deepest water on the Neuse River is 20', give or take. Shoals are a
real problem here, and as I single sail, I don't have the time to study a
chart, even with my auto pilot. I suppose most of you have big open water,
but I could use some help or suggestions on what works good for our A30s.

Marty
Reverie #21