[Public-List] Overnight Anchoring on the Magothy North of Gibson Island

Michael dickdurk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:59:57 PDT 2018

  On Jul 6, 2018, at 1:33 PM, Joseph Balderson via Public-List
<public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

  How many gallons of bottom paint to put on with ablative petit? Any
idea?

I buy 5 quarts (1 gallon 1 qt.) of Micron ablative when I do Checkmate.
That's for 2 coats slathered on with a comfortable amount left over. I
don't chintz the coats because I go 3 years between haulouts.
1st 2 years are good, 3rd moss starts building up- Eastern Shore.
I end up using the leftover for all my other floating stock-the system
has worked well for me.

Michael Grosh