[Public-List] Damn screws

Anders Bro abro.gtu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 07:20:37 PDT 2018

And how does tuff-gel fare compared to the toilet ring seal (I do like that
one!). I was under the impression that tuff-gel (I believe thick silicon
grease with super fine Teflon particles. I have a small jar and it is
incredibly tenacious.) was formulated for exactly such needs - dissimilar
metals.

Anders

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018, 9:55 AM Gordon Laco via Public-List <