[Public-List] Damn screws

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Sat Jun 2 17:51:38 PDT 2018

George,
Use a grinding wheel to make your bit fit the offending screw................ Purchase a replaceable tip for a screw driver and grind it to the proper fit....................... Can't do that purchase a drill bit larger than the width of the screw head and grind that down to fit the screw head, chuck into your impact, tool and impact away.
Michael