[Public-List] Replies

Dominic Amann dominic.amann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 06:20:34 PDT 2018

On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 at 01:17, Kris Coward via Public-List
<public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 11:04:59PM -0600, Zachary Smith via Public-List wrote:
> > Huh...How many of you know what sed is?

Me, me (waving hands).

> happen). Of course, I still believe in bottom-posting, so...

Yes! A fellow bottom poster. I think that the common outlook and
business practice of top posting is indicative of an attitude that
says that what I have to say trumps what you said.

--

It is not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It is
because we dare not venture that they are difficult - Seneca.

Dominic Amann
M 416-270-4587