[Public-List] Replies

Zachary Smith zacharysmith.us at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:10:44 PDT 2018

By that logic, if I deem the entire thread as relevant context I can just
leave it in my messages.

So nobody needs to do anything different from what they're doing; you're
just asking people to censor their messages for your convenience.

Which from a human perspective, ain't gonna happen.

An automated thing to remove duplicated text could conceivably work,
notwithstanding the obvious potential for automated censorship.

Zach