[Public-List] Replies

Michael dickdurk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 02:16:28 PDT 2018

<snip>
I think that manually deleting some of the contents being replied to is
better than having that deletion being handled automatically or by the
sysadmin.
<snip>

I think so too.

<snip>
people reading the new posts will have to take the time to sift through
mounds of useless material before they get to what is sometimes a
one-line reply.
<snip>

Which brings up a question I have always been a little curious
about-partially answered in another reply to this thread-I have seen
people get pretty emotional about the top thread/bottom thread issue in
other forums. Wouldn't top threading eliminate the need to sift? Is
there another reason besides relative self esteem to denigrate top
threaders?
Looking for answers to the really important questions in life...

Michael Grosh