[Public-List] Roller Furler Luff Rope and Dacron Twisting

Michael dickdurk at gmail.com
Thu May 24 03:33:23 PDT 2018

You are making me feel old. All my sails are built using 3 strand.
So, somewhat related, wouldn't hi tech, aramid fibers be inappropriate
particularly for head sail luffs? I'm a hank on fan so I don't know
about roller furler adjusting, but some stretch here allows moving the
draft around?

Michael G