[Public-List] Roller Furler Luff Rope and Dacron Twisting

Zachary Smith zacharysmith.us at gmail.com
Thu May 24 05:35:32 PDT 2018

Anyone else find it ironic that furlers are now popular, almost like the
boat would've been better suited to how people actually use boats if it had
been built with the fractional rig Alberg designed the 30 for?

The iron ballast I can understand as a matter of economy, but the last
second rig switch blows my mind.

And here we sit...

Zach

On Thursday, May 24, 2018, Michael via Public-List <