[Public-List] Which caulk for cockpit teak combing joining to fiberglass?

Marcelo D. Gentinetta vanguard64 at cox.net
Sun Nov 11 18:20:42 PST 2018

Good evening,
On mine, when I took them off last year to varnish, I did away with the caulk by using a self stick D-shaped rubber weatherstripping that I bought at Home Depot. (Frost King D-profile). The weatherstripping is attached to the edge of fiberglass where the coaming rests. So far, it has worked great with no leaks.
Marcelo
Alegría #441