[Public-List] Which caulk for cockpit teak combing joining to fiberglass?

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 11:34:08 PST 2018

Gord,

To see more Alberg 30 racing at Annapolis you can look at the TP2.TV
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCH2lVbRbLifZTe2eCWKqwg
You can either wade through them or look at
T2P.tv <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVeRtR7T954> See 6:05, 7:50 and 9:10
T2P.tv <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN756606s3U> See 9:05
T2P.tv <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f46x6DQ_j5M> Nice footage of
*Second-2-Nun* starting at 08:14

Jonathan
and thank you for the information on the differences between red oak and
white oak

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 9:18 AM Gordon Laco via Public-List <

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD