[Public-List] Hurricane help

Rolph and Joan Townshend joanrolph4 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 06:34:27 PDT 2018

Christian - I can't offer you any advice re dealing with the hurricane
except to suggest that you spend the time of the high winds and surge
aboard at the marina adjusting lines, etc.
But I was excited to read your email and hear of KITTIWAKE, #76. I bought
her new in 1965 and had her for 14 wonderful years. I live near Annapolis,
MD and 1 week after I took ownership my family and I took off with 7 other
A30s for the New York Worlds Fair. What a way to get to know your boat. I'm
glad to hear that she still has the name we gave her. She is a wonderful
boat and with proper care she will last forever.
Keep me in mind when you have questions. Would love to see you sail her to
Annapolis where we have many A30's.
Hope to hear from you re your future with her.
Rolph Townshend
410-544-1769
joanrolph4 at gmail.com

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 8:12 AM, Marcelo D. Gentinetta via Public-List <