[Public-List] Wire gauge for mast lights

Kristian Larson k.larsonbc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:22:43 PDT 2019

Hi gang,
I thought I’d pipe in with one of my favourite electrical apps. Blue Sea
Circuit Wizard.
It’s free and calculates all that stuff for you.
I find it really handy. I could do the math but it gives you all the specs
for the whole circuit given more factors than I would probably calculate
for myself like wire insulation temp rating and wire bundle size etc.

Cheers
Kristian
SV Mara Jr.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 6:47 AM Michael Nikolich via Public-List <