[Public-List] Garboard drains

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 14:51:29 PDT 2019

The older boats had lead ballast. I believe it was the late 60s or early
70s when Whitby switched the iron, due to health concerns for employees
with lead poisoning.  If you have a boat with iron ballast, using a magnet
works to find the top of the ballast.

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019, 5:47 PM Winslow Ayer via Public-List <