[Public-List] Garboard drains

Greg Hounsell greg.hounsell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:14:44 PDT 2019

I put a generic bronze garboard drain in mine. I used a 90degree bit
adapter and drilled from the inside out do the edge of the bit was right at
the surface of the bilge. This means the garboard fitting is about 1/4"
higher than the bottom but for off season this is more than adequate for
keeping it drained.

Cheers
Greg

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019, 9:40 AM Greg Dawson via Public-List <