[Public-List] diesel woes

Eric Ertley ertleye at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 18:17:16 PDT 2019

Recently discovered why my Phasor/Kubota was acting the same as you describe.  My friend helping me diagnose the issue found a small air leak in the second racor/ fitting.  By passed that leak and the engine runs like new (which it is via hours 70).  All smiles now - and not sailing back in to our marina.  He saw small bubbles as we bled the fuel.
Eric

Sent from my iPhone