[Public-List] Wagner PaintEater for doing your bottom.

Don Campbell dk.campbell at xplornet.ca
Fri Feb 15 07:29:43 PST 2019

I used soda blasting on the hull, and it worked very well, so well that  I
had to sand the hull to make it rough enough for materials to adhere well.
It happened to be raining the day we did it and that worked a charm for dust
control. There was not much to clean up in any event, and I have had no
problems with copper concentrations on the area below where the hull was.
The chap I used was more into soda blasting for fire damaged buildings than
into boats but it worked really well and took about 2 1/2 hours to remove
the build up I had on the hull. It also meant that I did not have any of the
toxicity in my lungs either, and that is really something that is a safety
factor worth considering.
Don Campbell