[Public-List] Wagner PaintEater for doing your bottom.

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Feb 15 08:37:05 PST 2019

I’ve done similar with a sturdy long-handled paint scraper when I was taking off the hard bottom paint to switch to ablative. It worked pretty well as long as I stopped frequently to sharpen the scraper with a file. Still exhausting, though, and I ultimately paid the yard to finish the job.

George

Sent from a primitive pocket computer. Please assume all errors are due to that.