[Public-List] jib sheet routing

Mike Meinhold meinhold272 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 08:49:16 PDT 2019

I have use the working hub quite a bit. Close hauled it should be on the
inside track and the sheets stay clear of the forward lower stays.  Off the
wind you can use the rail blocks. Sometime I use two sets of sheets to
enable this efficiently.

Mike
Rinn Duin 272

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 10:42 Mike Lehman via Public-List <