[Public-List] Spreaders

dterrell1 at charter.net dterrell1 at charter.net
Fri Sep 20 17:56:40 PDT 2019

I replaced my wooden spreaders with aluminium spreaders from the same
source. I could not have made a better choice. When I told the
mechanic who services the boats in our yard, I had new spreaders, he
said he hoped they were aluminium. The implication was that that was
the best choice according to a man who had been servicing boats for at
least 40 years. He is now retired and greatly missed by all of us in
the yard. JSI also made an aluminium set for my previous boat, a Cal
27.
David, 432

via Public-List"