[Public-List] Odd hole in the forward battery area

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:07:38 PDT 2020

:)  Cant say that I found pliers.
The first winter when the boat was hauled,
I did find that the port side cockpit scupper ball valve
had what appeared to be a square opening through the
ball in place of the usual round opening. !

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 10:26 AM Mike Lehman via Public-List <

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD