[Public-List] Odd hole in the forward battery area

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Apr 29 08:13:11 PDT 2020

When I bought back my wooden Folkboat, after she’d been out of my hands for many years and demolished by hurricanes in the Florida Keys, I started her restoration by removing her garboard planks.  There, down in the deepest part of the bilge where the sternpost met the keel… I found the bunch of keys I lost in 1983.  (along with beer caps, nuts, screws, a screwdriver, a hose clamp, etc etc)

George put her on his Alberg 30 website on a page comparing the Alberg 30 to the Folkboat.  I happened to have two photographs, one of her and one of SURPRISE, taken from almost the same angle and distance...

Gordon Laco
www.gordonlaco.com
#426 Surprise