[Public-List] Hard dodgers and US boaters sneaking into Canada---

Randy Katz randy.katz50 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 08:55:42 PDT 2020

Thanks for the comments about a hard dodger design for the A-30. Don
Campbell sent a couple of links/photos, and after seeing them, I've come to
my senses. Not a good fit for the fine design of our boats!

Part of my note back to Don:

Judging from that photo, I'd say the skipper's not terribly worried about
speed!...

By the way, I've read that US boaters in BC are sneaking into Canadian
waters, going even so far as to tie up to docks and go shopping in stores!
I hope they get the boot after meeting with a stern Mountie. Boy, what
incredible arrogance!

Thanks, and best regards,

Randy Katz
#249 Simple Gifts