[Public-List] Cleaning and securing a diesel tank

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 06:47:17 PDT 2020

How were you able to remove the under the cockpit sole fuel tank?
Able to pull it out forward into the cabin?
Through a slot/hole cut into the plywood separating one of the cockpit
lockers from the space under the cockpit sole?

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 7:45 AM Michael via Public-List <

> I had a problem with chafe using a strap on tank #2 (I'm on #3 now).
> Using a bolt and wood block to make a clamping action on the bottom lip
> of the tank, and a cleat on the forward bulkhead seems to have solved
> the problem.
> Michael Grosh

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262