[Public-List] Cleaning and securing a diesel tank

Greg greg at midnight-oil.us
Mon Aug 17 17:23:57 PDT 2020

Thanks for the responses!
Jonathan,Ayla is an early pre-liner boat. The tank is mounted in the starboard cockpit locker. I slid the tank aft. Freed the shelf and removed it. I was then able to rotate the tank and remove it thru the cockpit hatch.Walter,I think I can stick with what I have but options are always good. Do you have any pictures of how you mounted it? Michael,I think I followed your description but pictures would be appreciated if you happen to have some.Thanks,Greg