[Public-List] Props and Fuel Returns.

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:28:05 PDT 2020

On #505  we have a Universal M430 diesel and the prop is a 3-blade 12"D x
10" pitch RH 7/8" shaft. Backing is much easier with a 3-blade and the is
less prop wash against the hull with 12"D instead of 13", so it is quieter
and more efficient.

As for the vent...I screwed a T-fitting into the top of the aluminum tank,
one side serves the vent, the other serves the return fuel. I'm told you
shouldn't do that but it works fine.

Mike Lehman

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020, 12:00 PM charles pleisse via Public-List <