[Public-List] Props and Fuel Returns.

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:10:41 PDT 2020

Checkmate  has a 15 hp. diesel with 2:1 reduction gear. Swinging a 13 X 12
2 blade, it all seems well matched. I don't have a tach, it seems like a
fast idle drives the boat about 5 1/4 knots. Full ahead in calm water gives
over 7 kts. but engine definately laboring at that power. Black exhaust and
water discharge gets  hot quickly.
Michael G

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020, 12:00 charles pleisse via Public-List <