[Public-List] Multiple pock marks on hull below waterline

Tom Swift swiftlaw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 11:51:25 PDT 2020

I also have a 1966 hull number 2 2 2.
Being by my very nature less precise and slightly lazy oh, I sanded down my
blisters but did not grind. this was  5 years ago and I use Bondo to smooth
over the blister pick marks that were most notable on or around the water
line. Flag blue boot stripe paint and an ablative paint on her bottom. Good
as new in and out for $125 .

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 1:11 PM americo silva via Public-List <