[Public-List] Chocks

Tom Swift swiftlaw at gmail.com
Tue May 12 09:58:50 PDT 2020

Hello all. Nice to be back on the list.

Last season my mooring guys decided on their own initiative that I needed a
new hawser and installed a one-inch thick line that was too rigid.

The port chocks ripped off the toe rail in a moderate blow and then, so too
did the starboard chock.

I have to scarf those two injuries.

The idea of the chocks affixed to the top of the toe rail seems faulty.

Does anyone have a different approach or suggestion before I engage the
carpenter?

Tom Swift
Sirius # 222

--

*Web: http://www.tomswift.com <http://www.tomswift.com>*

*Direct: 800-900-7711 *
*Notice: The contents of this e-mail hold confidential attorney
correspondence and, along with any attachments, is sent in reliance on the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 U.S.C. 2510 et seq.). The
contents are subject to Copyright, confidential, and may be privileged and
exempt from admission or disclosure.*