[Public-List] Chocks

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue May 12 10:01:23 PDT 2020

Hello Tom -

By your boat’s number I see your boat is a pre-liner boat with the bolted on toe rail, rather than the molded in one the later boats have.

That means you can use chocks that are set into the wood… I’ll send you a photo directly because the list won’t transmit pictures.

Gordon Laco
www.gordonlaco.com