[Public-List] A30 Mainsail Wanted

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 7 10:41:11 PDT 2020

I have an old Main sail that’s probably had two or three repairs and it has three reefing points. It is in usable condition but has been in storage for about eight years so I would have to get it out and take a look at it. I’d be willing to sell it very cheap if someone wants it.I am presently giving my 68 Alberg30 to my daughter on Lake Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone