[Public-List] A30 Mainsail Wanted

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 06:57:07 PDT 2020

John,

Good to hear that Mermaid #305 will stay in the family.
Would like to update the history spreadsheet to show the transfer.
http://www.alberg30.org/boat/BoatHistory/A30BoatHistory.xlsx
Could you tell me where the boat will be and your daughter's name?
Currently the boat is listed as being in Port Clinton Ohio.

Thank you,
Jonathan

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 12:20 AM John Brugeman via Public-List <

> I have an old Main sail that’s probably had two or three repairs and it
> has three reefing points. It is in usable condition but has been in storage
> for about eight years so I would have to get it out and take a look at it.
> I’d be willing to sell it very cheap if someone wants it.I am presently
> giving my 68 Alberg30 to my daughter on Lake Michigan.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Sep 6, 2020, at 12:18 PM, Christopher Soontiens via Public-List <
> >
> >  Anyone have an Alberg 30 mainsail in good shape they're interested in
> selling? Also looking for a spinnaker.
> > Thanks,Chris

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262