[Public-List] Jim Sharp

gewhite at crosslink.net gewhite at crosslink.net
Tue Sep 22 07:04:48 PDT 2020

       We chartered a sailboat in Maine this summer and while we were
   there we visited the Sail, Power and Steam Museum at Sharpâs Point in
   Rockland, which is run by an old salt named Jim Sharp. It was a
   fascinating museum and I am sure it would be of interest to any
   Albergers who happened to be in Maine. (It is only an hour away from
   the LL Bean outlet in Freeport, Maine)
       Jim has written a book about his life afloat, skippering Maine
   schooners for more than 40 years. We bought the book, titled With
   Reckless Abandon, and found it also fascinating.,
       The book is available from Jim at 75 Mechanic Street, Rockland, ME
   04841, or via e-mail at [1]sailpowersteammuseum at gmail.com  (207)
   701-7627.
        - Gordon White, Brigadoon II