[Public-List] Winches for Alberg 30

David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 6 15:34:05 PDT 2021

 I see them at most marine consignment shops I go into.  There are several different brands & sizes, make sure you get one that matches your specific winch.  I you have another handle, try to take it with you when shopping.  If you buy online, take careful measurements & confirm - and make sure you can return it if it doesn't fit.
David Swanson