[Public-List] 1968 Alberg 30

David Opperman davidopperman at icloud.com
Mon Dec 20 17:15:02 PST 2021

Mr. Townshend,

I am grateful to you for allowing me to share this with Andy, and I hope you and he might cross paths someday.  He will arrive in Brunswick, Georgia before month’s end to prepare for his first blue water trip to the Bahamas.  His boat is the “Barbara J.”  He bought it from “James” in Brunswick.  I still cannot remember his last name.  I know he has written a few books and has circumnavigated two, maybe three times, in an A30.

Merry Christmas and may God bless and keep us,

David