[Public-List] 1968 Alberg 30

Rolph Townshend joanrolph4 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 19:55:31 PST 2021

David - I would very much like to meet and get to know your son, Andy (I
have a son named Andy, too.) If he is ever in our area I hope he gives us
a call. We live at 824 Boatswain Way, Annapolis, MD 21401   410-544-1769.
I have sailed and raced Alberg 30's for many years. We have a wonderful
fleet of them here in Annapolis.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!
Rolph Townshend

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 8:15 PM David Opperman via Public-List <