[Public-List] 1968 Alberg 30

David Opperman davidopperman at icloud.com
Mon Dec 20 21:06:12 PST 2021

I’ll certainly tell him about your kindness in sending me the line drawing, Mr. Townshend.  Andy is 27 and a commercial pilot.  He flies amphibious aircraft in Alaska and tail-draggers in and out of back country strips around the Rockies.  He’ll go to work in Montana after the Bahamas trip.  Were you able to see the pictures I sent you of the framed line drawing?  David

Sent from my iPhone