[Public-List] Alberg 30 Wanted

Don Campbell dk.campbell at xplornet.ca
Thu Jul 1 19:29:35 PDT 2021

Hi Dan:
     I have an Alberg 30 , #469, that is structurally sound in the hull.
It has no motor in her now, but I have a rebuilt A4 to put in. The head
is one that has a y valve that is functional , so not good for most of
non ocean cruising, but you may be able to cope with that. It is an
oversized head unit and I have a smaller one to fit in for replacement.
The boat was originally on Long Island and I have had it stored inside
for 15 years. Since it was a salt water boat, I suggest the rigging
needs replacement. but the mast is good. I am asking $6000 USD for her
as is where is. The sails are Ratsey and Lapthorne from NYC and I have
not bent them on to any rig. I have put them on a sailmaker's floor and
they were passable at that time. There are 5 sails.
     While this sounds like an impossible situation, I also have a 5th
wheel trailer for an AL30 that I want to sell and it is $13,000. USD
with new brakes and new tires. It will carry 20 tons. I do not have
photos of the boat at the moment, but do have of the trailer. It pulls
very easily and is straight for alignment.
Don Campbell