[Public-List] Unnecessary excitement.

Roy Jarnagin roy.jarnagin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 12:45:46 PDT 2021

Jeff,

The two following truisms have guided me through sailing life:
1. The only difference between an adventure and an ordeal is your attitude.
2. Good judgement comes from experience - experience comes from bad
judgement.

I have had more that my share of adventurous experiences. Groundings soft
and hard, lines in the prop, rough nights on the hook, etc , etc. I think an
hour of great sailing makes it all seem worthwhile.

Roy Jarnagin
Southern Serenity #72