[Public-List] Gooseneck Replacement

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Mar 17 07:55:32 PDT 2021

Hello Al,

A plate won’t allow the gooseneck to move on the mast, depriving the main of an important setting adjustment.   You can repair the track by replacing the factory installed wood with new wood or as we did, sythnetic material called ’star board’.  Very easy job, and nothing is lost in the process.

Gordon Laco
426 Surprise