[Public-List] Opening ports

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Mon May 24 11:39:21 PDT 2021

I friend of mine scrapped Eventide (I forget the hull #; I think it was
in the 500s or 600s) last year, and I'm trying to get his disposal guy's
contact information so I can pass it along (in case the opening ports
are still available for/as salvage). I'll pass it along if I have any
luck.

Also re-reading the original message, I'm noticing that it's only the
inner frame that needs replacement... any chance I could have one of the
springy pieces that retain the screen when the portlight is open? I lost
one in the drink a while back, and now seems as good a time as any to
try and score a replacement.

-Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/