[Public-List] Opening ports

Neil Murdock faithwaterworks at earthlink.net
Mon May 24 13:25:42 PDT 2021

Thanks all for the feedback. It appears that the inner flange and the body of the port are one piece, with the outer flange being just a flat oval. Of course, the more complicated piece with the inner turning flange, port hinges, etc. is wats failing..

Would love to find the salvage A30 if you ever locate it.

Neil

A30 359