[Public-List] Ted Osius Race

P Seidel pat.seidel at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 06:43:43 PDT 2022

October is just around the corner and Chesapeake sailing/racing is in full swing.  Thinking ahead to fit the Ted Osius race in for 2022.  We have a full plate in September and early October.  The Fall Cruise ends 15 OCT and the next weekend is 22-23 OCT.  Suggesting we do a Sunday morning race for the Ted Osius race off of Annapolis - this has traditional been a Sunday race.  We have two classes - Spin One Design and White Sail One Design/Handicap.  The White Sail would be A30s sailing non-spin combined with other A30 members bringing out their respective boats (like the Leigh's Pearson) out for a fun fall sail.Let me know what you think.My email is:pat.seidel at yahoo.com or just respond here.Pat