[Public-List] Mid Rudder Gudgeon

Michael dickdurk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 05:30:29 PST 2022

I just got back a fabrication for one side of Checkmate's gudgeon. I was
pleased with the workmanship. I took the broken piece to them and they
took it from there, an exact fit, except it is in stainless. The man
says dissimilar metal electrolysis is not an issue between stainless and
bronze.
Anyway, Harvey Foundry, a couple miles behind Walmart Easton on Black
Dog Alley $107.00

Michael Grosh
They are doing the machining on bronze castings for the Dove (being
constructed at the Maritime Museum) BTW.