[Public-List] Question on paint colors

Clay Pass clay.q.pass at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:57:21 PST 2022

Rustoleum Marine Topside paint in gloss white, still looks good after 5
years. ($18/quart)
Rust-Oleum 206999 Marine Topside Paint, Gloss White, 1-Quart - House Paint
- Amazon.com
<https://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-206999-Marine-Topside-1-Quart/dp/B000BZTJT2/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3NTWFEOTH2JJ&keywords=rustoleum%2Bmarine%2Btopside%2Bpaint&qid=1644630726&sprefix=rustoleum%2Bmarine%2Caps%2C50&sr=8-5&th=1>
Total Boat Non-skid in white ($44/quart), fills and levels great, brush
application
Amazon.com: TotalBoat-520120 TotalTread Non-Skid Deck Paint, Marine-Grade
Anti-Slip Traction Coating for Boats, Wood, Fiberglass, Aluminum, and
Metals (Light Gray, Quart) : Sports & Outdoors
<https://www.amazon.com/TotalBoat-TotalTread-Paint-Light-Quart/dp/B00J32JYV2/ref=sr_1_4_sspa?crid=3NTWFEOTH2JJ&keywords=rustoleum%2Bmarine%2Btopside%2Bpaint&qid=1644630939&sprefix=rustoleum%2Bmarine%2Caps%2C50&sr=8-4-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzRTE4UUg0MjdVTDBUJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTU1NjI4MUQyUFhZS0s1Q0RGMCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNzIxMDg4MzlER1Y5Q09ZSjdFUyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1>

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 11:04 AM Don Campbell via Public-List <